Dear valued patient,
It seems incredible to me that over a year has passed since I succeeded Dr. Amen at Optometry at The Shops. He continues to be greatly missed by the entire community. I’m writing today to express my sincere gratitude for the support that you have provided me over this past year, and for entrusting us with your eye health. It has been my pleasure to get to know each of you, and I am honored to be your Optometrist. In my 13+ years of practicing Optometry, this year has definitely been the most rewarding. Thank you to those of you who have referred patients to our Practice, these referrals are the greatest compliments that we can receive.
In addition to expressing my gratitude, I’d also like to provide you with a few updates and let you know about a couple of events that we have scheduled here at Optometry at The Shops. In 2017, we made updates to the Practice, which will ultimately benefit you as a patient. Including:
- A transition to Electronic Medical Records and electronic appointment scheduling
- A new website which allows you to schedule appointments and re-order contact lenses online Check out our new website at: www.optometryattheshops.com
- We now accept more vision insurance plans than ever and are considered a VSP Premier Practice, which entitles those with VSP insurance to even greater discounts on specific frames
- We’ve purchased new equipment that allows for comprehensive assessments of your eye health
- We’ve expanded the selection of new frame lines to include brands such as Tom Ford and Chloe, as well as expanding the selection of Chanel, Salt and Maui Jims
Mark your calendar for the following events:
- Tuesday, June 5th – Nvision Lasik Consultation Day: During this complimentary event, representatives from the world renowned Nvision Eye Centers will be here from 2:00pm – 7:30pm to answer any questions you may have about laser eye surgery. Together, we can help you decide which procedure will provide you with the best vision and the healthiest eyes. Significant savings will also be available for those who would like to schedule a procedure during this event. Please contact our office at 949-582-2020 to reserve your appointment time.
- Friday, June 29th – Trunk Show with Maui Jim: Maui Jim will be here from 3pm-6pm, showcasing their entire new sunglasses collection for Summer 2018. Join us for a raffle & prizes, special savings, light refreshments and gifts with purchase.
I wish you and your family a wonderful summer. Please don’t forget to wear your quality sunglasses with UV protection, think of them as sunscreen for your eyes. I look forward to seeing you for your annual exam.
Diana Ciobanu O.D.