COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Dear Valued Patient,
Welcome back, we have missed seeing you!
We have many new policies and procedures in place, designed to keep you and your family healthy and safe. Rest assured, we are taking your health very seriously. We have reviewed CDC, and government guidelines, and have given significant consideration to our new policies that have been implemented.
Here are some of the changes we have made to keep you healthy:
- Please text 949-582-2020 upon arrival with your name and how we can be of assistance. We will text you when it is your turn to enter. Maximum of three patients inside at once.
- The office is being disinfected and sanitized after EVERY patient. This includes; medical equipment, tables, chairs, frames and the credit card machines. Anything that you may touch during your visit will have been sterilized prior to your appointment with a medically approved disinfectant. We will continue to perform our normal sterilization and cleanings, at even more frequent intervals. The office also receives a “deep-clean” each evening.
- Glasses frames are available for “Virtual Try On” on our website using an exciting new technology. Simply click on “Shop Frames” on our website.
- Glasses frames in the office are being set aside to be disinfected after every time they have been “tried on.” Please allow the opticians to bring the frames to you, as your fashion consultant, they are here to help you with your selection, as well as safeguard your health.
- You will notice new signage throughout the office with the new COVID-19 “rules” and social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are Required at all times, for both patients and staff. Staff will be using additional PPE. Social Distancing is also required.
- We will ask you to wash your hands thoroughly, for 20 seconds, upon arrival. Staff will be required to wash their hands thoroughly, after every patient interaction, as well as at additional scheduled interval times.
- All employees and patients must be healthy in order to enter. Health screening will consist of questionnaires and temperature checks (daily for staff) for every individual entering the office.
- We are booking fewer appointments and allowing more time per patient exam.
- Glasses and contact lens pick-ups can be scheduled ahead of time, we recommend texting us at 949-582-2020 to schedule a pick-up.
- With the exception of caretakers, and appointments for minors, we ask that you not bring anyone to accompany you into the office. Please see that minors are accompanied by only one parent.
- Patient forms are available on our website, please print them out, fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment. Form access is also available through the Patient Portal. Please bring your own pen to the appointment.
- Each staff member will be required to work in the designated area that they have been assigned to.
- Multiple air filters with Ultraviolet (virus killing technology) have been added.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OPTOMETRYATTHESHOPS.COM OR CALL 949-582-2020